PLATFORM: GNS3, VMWARE WORKSTATION PRO
IMAGES: Cisco L3 IOU, IOSv, L2 IOU, Frame Relay Switch, Ethernet Switch, NAT Cloud and PC.
Phase-1 LAN Network
- Configured DHCP Server to assign and manage from a pool of IP addresses and DHCP Snooping has been enabled on all trunk interfaces to validate DHCP messages.
- Configured Private VLAN to partition the Broadcast domain of a VLAN into subdomains and isolate the hosts.
- EtherChannel has been configured to provide fault-tolerant high-speed links and to increase the Bandwidth mitigating the bottlenecks.
Phase-2 WAN Network
- FHRP namely HSRP and GLBP has been configured to facilitate transparent fail-over at first hop IP router and packet load sharing between group of redundant routers.
- PPP Multilink has been configured to aggregate the Bandwidth of low-speed WAN links and QOS has been enabled.
- EIGRP, RIP, OSPFv3 Routing Protocols has been configured to educate the routers of the existing networks and routes are redistributed between IGP’s.
- DMVPN using GRE over IPSec has been configured over Multi-Point Frame Relay for Dynamic Tunnel establishment.
- NAT/PAT has been configured to allow the users on the LAN subnet to access the Internet.
- IP SLA has been configured to measure the Network performance.
- SNMPv3 and Syslog Server has been configured to monitor the devices in the network.