PLATFORM: GNS3, VMWARE WORKSTATION PRO
IMAGES: Cisco L3 IOU, vRIN.
- Implemented IGP OSPF within the AS to populate the routing table with all existing networks.
- Implemented Confederations and Route Reflectors on top of IGP to work around iBGP’s Full mesh requirement.
- Deployed vRIN, a virtual appliance, to inject 200k routes into the autonomous system through eBGP peer.
- Implemented mBGP L3VPN and mBGP L3VPN with 6VPE on PE Routers for both IPv4 and IPv6 networks respectively to activate MPLS services.
- Route Leaking is implemented across all the PE Routers to distribute the routes between Global Routing Table and Virtual Routing & Forwarding table.
- Quality of Service (QOS) has been implemented to improve the services of the desired network traffic.