PLATFORM: GNS3, VMWARE WORKSTATION PRO.
IMAGES: F5 BIG-IP 12.1.2, Cisco ASAv, IOSv, IOSv L2, Firefox Appliance, OpenvSwitch, Linux Server, NAT Cloud and PC.
- Deployed Cisco ASAv for implementing Zone-Based Policy Firewall to instigate stateful inspection of traffic and F5 ADC has been placed in the DMZ zone of the firewall for allowing access to the public servers.
- Configured Virtual Server on F5 BIG-IP for both IPv4 and IPv6 hosts to access the internal IPv4 servers.
- Least Connections, a Dynamic load balancing method, has been configured on F5 for the HTTP traffic.
- Configured Client side SSL profile on F5 to establish a secure connection between hosts and F5 while native HTTP on the server side to minimize the overhead.
- Configured F5 ASM to defend against application-layer attacks and QOS for Bandwidth control.
- Implemented High Availability by configuring Active/Standby pair to create a Fault tolerant network.